The Integrated Foodborne Outbreak Response and Management (InFORM) conference is now accepting abstract submissions for 2022 conference.
This conference brings together the network of public health professionals involved with foodborne and enteric disease outbreak response. This includes federal, state, and local public health and environmental health specialists, epidemiologists, health communicators, and laboratory scientists. Held every two years, the conference will consist of a keynote speaker, plenary and discipline-specific sessions, and poster presentations. The fully virtual conference will be held April 26-29, 2022.
Suggested abstract topics include (but are not restricted to):
- Case studies and cross-cutting outbreaks
- Culture-independent diagnostic testing
- Emerging and re-emerging food safety challenges
- Enteric antimicrobial resistance
- Environmental assessments/root cause analysis
- Food or environmental sampling and testing
- Global health
- Health education, including food safety
- Interagency or cross-jurisdictional coordination
- Multidisciplinary approach to the investigation of foodborne outbreaks
- Norovirus investigation, response, and prevention
- One Health
- Risk communication, including outbreaks
- Whole-genome sequencing
Abstracts must be received by 11:59 pm ET on Friday, January 28, 2022 to be considered. Notification of the status of your submission will be emailed to all applicants no later than early March 2022. Submit your questions to email@example.com.
Please visit the InFORM webpage for a detailed list of abstract requirements and submission instructions.