2022 Integrated Foodborne Outbreak Response and Management (InFORM) Conference
Save the date for the 2022 Integrated Foodborne Outbreak Response and Management (InFORM) Conference April 26-29, 2022.
The conference will be fully virtual.
Join a network of public health professionals working on foodborne and enteric disease outbreak response, including federal, state, and local public health and laboratory scientists, epidemiologists, environmental health specialists, and health communicators. The conference includes a keynote speaker, plenary, and discipline-specific sessions, and poster presentations.
The conference is ideal for:
- Public health laboratory personnel who are part of the PulseNet Network or are interested in standardized whole genome sequencing subtyping of enteric pathogens for public health surveillance.
- PulseNet participants and epidemiologists from the FDA and the USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service and Agricultural Research Service.
- Laboratory personnel from international public health agencies who are interested in learning more about PulseNet or participating in PulseNet.
- Epidemiologists who work to investigate local or multistate outbreaks of enteric pathogens, such as E. coli, Salmonella spp. and Listeria spp.
- Environmental health specialists involved in illness outbreak investigations at local, state, tribal, or federal agencies or departments.
- Health communicators involved in enteric disease outbreak and prevention and food safety education.
- Registration information coming soon.