Understanding & Applying Food Safety Culture
For many of us, it’s not clear how the term “Food Safety Culture” applies to what we do day in and day out.
In this training you’ll learn answers to the following questions:
- What is Food Safety Culture and why does it matter to my company?
- How do I know if my company has the right kind of Food Safety Culture?
- How do I build Food Safety Culture into everyday activities?
- How do I measure Food Safety Culture?
- What future outcomes and expectations should I be prepared for?
This training is offered through The Training Place at Butte Community College in partnership with the Safe Food Alliance and the International HACCP Alliance.