The 2023 Integrated Foodborne Outbreak Response and Management (InFORM) Regional Meetings are open for registration. Regional meetings will be held for east, west, and central regions of the U.S. at the following locations and times:
- East Regional Meeting: Greenville, South Carolina, January 24-25, 2023
- West Regional Meeting: San Diego, California, January 31-February 1, 2023
- Central Regional Meeting: St. Louis, Missouri, February 14-15, 2023
The meetings are free to attend. Limited travel scholarships are available; you can apply using the web form through December 16.
The meetings will encompass joint and discipline-specific sessions for environmental health specialists, epidemiologists, laboratory scientists, health communicators, and other federal, state, and local public health officials involved with foodborne and enteric disease outbreak response. Attendees will have the opportunity to network and share knowledge, best practices, and lessons learned with other public health professionals in their region.
InFORM Regional Meetings will:
- Support efforts to improve public health through the prevention and control of disease, disability, and death caused by foodborne, waterborne, and environmentally transmitted infections.
- Discuss strategic goals and exchange expertise about improving surveillance systems and practices for detecting, investigating, and controlling enteric disease outbreaks.
The meetings will be hosted by the National Environmental Health Association in partnership with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.