Third Edition of the CIFOR Toolkit Now Available
The third edition of the Council to Improve Outbreak Response (CIFOR) Toolkit is now available. This edition has been updated to correspond with the third edition of the CIFOR Guidelines for Foodborne Disease Outbreak Response (Guidelines), which was released in 2020. The Toolkit is designed to help public health, environmental health, and food regulatory agencies and laboratories:
- Better understand current foodborne disease outbreak response activities in their agency or jurisdiction,
- Become more familiar with the CIFOR Guidelines and recommended practices,
- Identify specific activities and procedures that need improvement,
- Identify specific CIFOR recommendations that address those areas in need of improvement during future foodborne disease outbreak responses, and
- Make plans to implement those recommendations.
Both the CIFOR Guidelines and Toolkit are available to download from CIFOR’s website.
Leave A Comment