When you are ready to officially present your proposal to the decision-makers in your jurisdiction, neatly package:
- All the supporting materials you have gathered or created,
- Relevant background information,
- Changes you anticipate in your jurisdiction,
- Materials to support the scientific foundation of the Food Code.
Ensure the packet contains everything you think a decision-maker might want to know and provides a strong case for adoption.
Provide this information packet to:
- Your Board of Health,
- State legislature, or
- City, local, state, territorial, or tribal council(s).